Pages

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

20th Annual Hollyday Art Fair

The 20th Annual Hollyday Art Fair is a holiday tradition in the heart of Saginaw's Celebration Square! The day includes an art fair, luncheon, fresh holly sale, cookie sale and silent auction.

The Hollyday Art Fair is open from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Wednesday, December 5, at the Andersen Enrichment Center, 120 Ezra Rust in Saginaw. Admission is free.

Lunch is served from 11 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. and costs $6. Holly costs $10 a bag and cookies cost $5 a dozen.

I will be selling my plates and knives. This year is special for me because it is the venue of my 3rd book in the Saginaw Series. This past year I published a series of eBooks about Saginaw.  They follow friends from the summer before 9th grade to the summer before senior year.

I also have a blog about the series. Go here!

No comments:

Post a Comment